Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nice Look Nice Things - Designer Handbags

I just do not understand the other day, someone asked me what my bag was, I told them, were shocked at what I spent (especially when I was saying what a lot

I found that was a lot). I asked him how Miu Miu Handbag he used his not-so-fabulous bag, and he

said $ 15.99. Come on!

Are you really so cheap that do not spend more than $ 20 on a handbag. Be used many times. I'm not spending thousands, can not understand why would not look

good with nice things. You can even get a Valentino Handbag very elegant design, not as a

portfolio of more than $ 50 - $ 60. You can also get a cheaper designer handbag for the season $ 100 - $ 200.

I would say the trick to not buy too old, but out of season designer handbags, obtained reduced prices so low compared to the original price. They are always

of high quality, handmade, designer handbags Loewe Handbag amazing. If you can not afford to pay

prices above handbag is the best step in the right direction.

But overall, I think my point is that I do not understand why they do not want to use the beautiful things. People who do not know which judge you at your

door, do not want to think for you?

For example, Prada handbag Pink MV633 Vela is available at a price affordable designer purses store.

A bag is never enough

Shopping with my boyfriend, I found my Christian Dior Handbag weakness, a cute bag for

sale, just to pick up without a second thought I pulled the money to buy it. My boyfriend looked shocked, his point of view is that I just got a new bag, and

was still need for another.

Their point of view, I was surprised, how could I do not need another designer handbags and purses? Of course, I did just buy a new bag, a fairly expensive

at a time, but it does not mean that I could use another. You can always use another designer handbag!

When our little debate, I ended up not buying the bag, not because I do not need it, but because it was not really my style and I probably would not have

taken anyway. This means, I do not women belt really need it.

But why is it when we see a sale just buy it without a second thought, let alone the logic? We could have thousands of designer handbags and still want more.

No comments:

Post a Comment